Friday, September 8

Guest column for blog: From a co - worker who's showing a horse next week in New York.

********
It sucks that I can't fit into any blue jods (riding pants). I don't care if I haven't shown since '99. It sucks! I practically cut my body in half trying to button those GD things. And the spare set? They don't even HAVE a button. Probably busted off 8 years ago and I was too lazy to sew it back on.

Yet, hubby can fit into his high school leather motorcycle pants. AND THEY ARE LOOSE.

What to do: South Beach diet? Yeah: a crash course in abstaining from caffeine, alcohol and food for what - three days before the show? T'ah! Ain't gonna happen. Be realistic. My hips, my ass, my thighs, my gut: it all grew. I still look ok, but I don't have the body I had in high school. I weighed 130 lbs and had a six pack tummy. I had toned biceps. Now, my lower arm jiggles when I point gesture directionals.

What did Richard call it from Ally McBeal? The waddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home