Friday, June 16

Well aint this a kick in the nether regions. What's shakin', everybody? Its been a while, huh? I just wanted to drop by here and start up a weekly rant. I can't promise daily rants like I used to but once a week is certainly do-able...i think.

As usual, i just sorta log in here and start running my mouth (or fingers depending on how you look at it). I was reading over some of the past posts today. I barely remember writing most of these so it was very interesting. I sure was a Bush hater, wasn't I? Well, screw all of you. I was doing it before it was cool. Before Eddie Vedder and Ralph Macchio got in on the act. I don't care if he WAS the karate kid...get an original idea you porch-sanding retard!

I've been told by a number of folks that nobody in the entire world cares about my political views so I'll keep my political opinions (bush blows) off the blog whenever possible...no promises though.

For those of you that have been supporting my comic strip (www.44unionavenue.com) i wanted to say thanks. Jack and the gang are still going strong with plenty of ideas up their sleeves. Who knows, maybe we'll make it into the big time...but even if we don't...we're still having fun.

With that being said...bookmark this page...add it to your feed readers...whatever you do. And don't be afraid to leave comments. That's what makes it interesting.

PS: I've added a site meter to this page and i'll keep ya updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home